We are delighted to see you all again very soon!
Munro's will be re-opening to the public on Tuesday, May 26th.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with some new rules for the
safety and protection of our staff and your fellow book lovers.
- We will be limiting the number of customers in the store, and we ask you to limit your visit to 20 minutes.
- If you would like to avoid a possible wait at the door, we are happy to offer browsing by appointment. Please book your spot by phone at (250) 382-2464. We will be scheduling visits every half hour.
- Please use hand sanitizer before browsing.
- Handle books & merchandise as little as possible.
- Keep physical distance of 2 metres between yourself and other customers--be kind and make space where you can!
- Follow & respect the instructions of staff while you are visiting us.
- No food or drinks in the store please.
- We encourage you to continue to shop online and use either delivery or pickup options.
If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms,
please do not visit us at this time!